Don't Go
Its not that I can't live without you,
its that I don't want to.
Don't Go
What good will come from your visit there?
When will you see that the situation has not changed?
I understand the longing, I was trained in the process
The problem is, they are not willing to compromise
You are the only one who can see the areas in need of change
You are so selfless and giving,
They will take and bleed your emotions to death
Then you will stumble through anxiety and depression
as you remember the pain of the past
You will come home...
...broken.
Don't Go
But, I know you will go
I know the outcome of hurt you will endure
and I will be here for you when you return
arms open...
heart beating...
Ready and waiting to comfort you.
1 comment:
wow, this made sense to me in an area of life. i just started reading your blogs, and I cant wait for more. serious, Im not much of a book reader, but your blogs i find wanting more..a book. perhaps. its so real, yet so light, i guess, thats the word im looking for. you strike just the right nerve in me with every blog. thanks....for being out there and in here, my heart.
Post a Comment