Once upon a time, I dreamed: of selling everything I own, moving my family into an RV, and traveling the country on a minimalist income. The problem? I am the main source of income and we, at the moment, do not have the means to last very long on our home's equity. My job is stable, but for much of the year, we are not amiable. And, therefore, this dream was put on hold.
Recently an old friend of mine did just this. They sold ALL their belongings and chose the bohemian lifestyle. As I sit back and live out my fantasy via their instagram account I cannot help but thank God for holding us in our home long enough to process the impact this decision would have had.
Staying put means:
Retirement. Security. Stability.
Things I take for granted as work stress impacts my decision making.
No comments:
Post a Comment