Friday, January 4, 2013

The moving Spektacular...

Rumors confirmed. We have moved. As it would turn out, this momma does not know what peace and quiet is because just as things started to settle down with Brandon's health, we up and move.

We had toyed with the idea of purchasing a home since last summer, but I decided to wait before we look seriously until after Brandon's surgery. Which ended up being a smart decision considering.

Anywho, Brandon got a prosthetic, started feeling spunky, and the conversation picked up where it was left. Ultimately, I hate change. So, I told Brandon that if I was going to move he would have to make it happen by finding a home I couldn't live without at a price I could live with. I gave him my list of demands for said house and he went to work. Three houses later I walked into my dream home. Nearly in tears (I am so over emotional these days-lets blame sleep deprivation) I could envision my families future in a home evermore than I thought I could own.

The home was owned by a friend of our realtor who is a dear friend from our church. The home was move in ready complete with 2/3 bathrooms and kitchen completely remolded, tiled floors, freshly painted, bedrooms newly carpeted, a brand new roof, and updated electrical. Like I said move-in ready.

As soon as we got the ok and keys in hand my husband wasted no time in getting us moved. BY us, I mean me, Anthony and Charlie.  Yes, that is it.  Anthony and I loaded up an entire household of belongings in the U-haul whereupon Anthony had to depart and Charlie and I unloaded all of the belongings into the new house.  It was exhausting, but accomplished. And so, we spent New Years Eve in our new home. Moving has consumed my coveted break from work, but I am so thankful that I am not trying to move after a full day's work or cram it in on some weekend.

So here is our home before move in:











No comments: